Here is what you’ll need!
20 graham crackers
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
⅓ cup sugar
48 ounces cream cheese
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons gelatin
Pink food coloring
Purple food coloring
Blue food coloring
9 mini waffle cones
2 cups white chocolate, melted
1. Add the graham crackers to a sealed plastic bag, and use a rolling pie to crush until the graham crackers resemble a fine crumb. Transfer the graham crackers to a bowl, and add the butter and sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Press the graham cracker crust into a greased 8-inch springform pan and chill.
3. Use a handheld mixer to combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Microwave the milk for two minutes, and mix with the gelatin. Add the gelatin and milk to the cream cheese mixture.
5. Separate the batter into three separate bowls. Add a drop of food coloring to each bowl, and stir to combine.
6. Layer the blue batter into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm. Repeat with the purple batter, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Repeat with the pink batter, and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
7. Dip each waffle cone into the white chocolate, top with sprinkles, and chill until firm.
Top the cheesecake with the sprinkles, unicorn horns, gumballs, and the lollipop.
Appearance Inspiration: https://www.instagram.com/p/BT54zuyB_kC/?taken-by=katherine_sabbath&hl=en
Banana Bread Bottom CheesecakeFULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2npg3eS
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, March 16, 2017
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network