Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
Chili Chicken-stuffed Parathas
Makes 5 parathas
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon garlic ginger paste
1 red chili, diced
1 onion, diced
1 tomato, chopped
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon garam masala
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
400 grams shredded chicken, cooked
Small bunch of coriander, chopped
10 parathas, defrosted
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
2. Fry the garlic and ginger paste for a couple of minutes.
3. Stir in the chili and onion and fry for about 5 minutes, until soft.
4. Add the tomato, followed by the chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
5. Fry for another few minutes stirring continuously.
6. Stir in the chicken and coriander and mix until evenly coated.
7. Set the pan aside.
8. In a smaller pan over medium heat, place on a paratha. Spoon on some of the chicken mix and place another paratha on top.
9. Carefully seal the sides with your fingers, being careful not to touch the pan.
10. Cook for a few minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown.
11. Slice the parathas in half and serve with chutneys, raitas, or any other dips of your choice.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network